Why Srex Power?
The core beliefs that drive HR strategy at Srex Power are respect for the individual and a merit based culture.
We believe in encouraging and empowering you to take responsibility for your own career growth. After all, working with us is all about learning, growing and taking advantage of all available opportunities!
At Srex Power, we provide each individual with the support and training they need to grow and develop. We understand that your personal growth is important to our success as a business. So you don’t just get an opportunity to work on diverse platforms and practices spread across multiple geographies, but can also balance your work and family commitment successfully. We, therefore, strongly believe that mentoring as well as rewarding our staff are both of paramount importance if we are to reach new heights as an organization.
|Mail your resume at : email@example.com, Contact detail: 08800391838
||Marketing / Business Development Engineer(1-3 Years) for Noida, Pune, Mumbai, Ahemdabad, Bangalore, Hyderabad and Chennai.
Qualification: Diploma, B.Tech/B.E. – Electrical is a must.
- Would require generating business & adding new clients to the Company’s clientele.
- Would be required to establish the contact for Business by phone & scheduling meetings
- Making proposals/quotations and presenting to the client.
- To look at business opportunities in the domestic / Indian corporate space.
- Would follow process of identifying companies to contact ( lead generation )
- Basic technical level understanding of digital media and online brand marketing.
- Would be required to work with internal category heads to explore feasibility of the solutions, organizing samples, mock ups, code to prepare for an effective pitch.
- Would identify and Tracking of Opportunities
- Bids, Tenders and Contracts Management etc.
- Client Relationship Management
- PQ Submission, Searching NIT’s /Enquiry
- Evaluation of RFP Documents
- Vendor Registration
||Business Development Department
Position : Engineer & Manager
Experience: – 4-10 Yrs.
Industry Exposure: EPC Company (EHV Substation and Distribution system) in domestic and international area. Experience required For Extra High Voltage 66/132/220/400kv Substation Switchyard.
- Generation of Enquiries.
- Knowledge of TEchnical and Commercial Proposal.
- Skill ability to make technical presentations.
- Candidate should have excellent technical knowledge.
- Knowledge of product (LA, CT/PT, Isolator, SF6, TRF, Conductor, Tower, Insulator, fitting, etc.)
- Visiting and follow up with Clients.
- Tender & Proposal preparation of bid for various Domestic and International Tenders
- Study and review of Tender specifications, drawings, data and commercial/ contractual terms and conditions
- Pre-bid Meeting with potential partners to discuss the association
- Preparation Tender Synopsis for management review and decision making
- Understand the qualification requirements of tenders
- Knowledge of Contractual terms and conditions in the tender
- Do analysis on electrical calculations, Estimation, costing for the Tender & quote the same .
- Make a suitable, most competitive & attractive OFFER for each particular job for the Client.
- Do technical discussions with the Clients.
- Proficient at working in close liaison with the Design department to understand the customer requirement .
- Follow-up with client before and after the submission of offer.